Feeling much much better today thank goodness!!! Up fairly early, did some last minute packing and checking on stuff then Lawrie and Glenda took us to the airport. Our flight was at 2:30 which actually made it very nice, especially since I had been so sick. It gave us at least half a day to further recuperate and finish all the last minute stuff. Unfortunately, my being sick cut into the housecleaning which is what I had planned to do on Friday so the house not exactly as I would like to leave it. Hopefully Jennifer and David will not have to evacuate and stay in my dirty house...oh well....nothing I can do about it.
After sickness and worry about the impending hurricane Gustav (hoping it would steer clear of the Miami area as that is the destination of the first leg of our journey as well as the MS Gulf Coast) we made it to the airport and our flight was on time. Uneventful flight to Atlanta, about a 3 hour layover and arrival on time in Miami about 10:30 p.m. Our hotel was the Fairfield Marriott close to the airport and we caught the hotel shuttle, got checked in and went to bed! Still feeling much better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment