Tomorrow we leave, but today I am SICK, SICK, SICK!!! Ran fever last night and was on the phone with the dr. this a.m. Went right in to see him and of course he knew I was leaving the country so he used his bag of tricks and I came away with an injection, antibiotics, nasal spray and a list of things to get from the drug store. I was feeling awful!!! The weird thing was that I was halfway through a Z-pack of antibiotics from the dentist to prevent an abscess! Came home and stayed in bed all afternoon, feeling better in the evening so I finished packing up, then went to bed. I feel like a walking drugstore...altitude sickness pills, lomotil for Montezuma's revenge, seasick patches for the cruise, and Ambien to sleep plus the normal stuff I take. Maybe I should title this blog "The hypochondriac goes to South America!!" Sigh. We were not all that sure that the trip would have to be postponed, but fortunately by leaving Saturday and having a whole day Sunday in Miami, I would either feel better or know for sure we had to cancel the trip before we left the country. At least ears not blocked so he felt I should have no trouble that way on the plane!! Sigh!!! We'll see what tomorrow brings!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment